1) Which competition should I apply for?
2) What is the process of receiving and spending the 8000 € grant?
Each winner will sign a Grant Agreement with EIT Health InnoStars for the 8000 €. This agreement will oblige them to spend the 8000 € until 30th September and use it for the business development (mentoring, traveling, validation interviews). The business plan has to be resubmitted until 15th of October.
3) What the 8000 € grant must be spent on and at what kind of organisations?
The 8000 € grant must be spent on individual mentoring (mentors must be chosen from EIT Health Mentor network), on traveling related to business development, and on organising three validation interviews.
4) In which country can winners spend the grant?
Winners are recommended to spend the 8000 € grant in their country of origin. However, if they purchase foreign services and need to travel, a reasonable amount of the grant can be spent abroad as well.
5) Will participants have any obligation to get engaged with other EIT Health activities after the competition(s) had ended?
There is no obligation to stay connected with EIT Health, however highly recommended in order to gain additional benefits. InnoStars is keen to give continuous support to alumnus.
6) What additional administrative tasks are needed after the competition(s) had ended?
We ask participants to provide a short testimonial of their experience gained during the process of the competition.
6) What happens with all those information what is shared during the application procedure?
The applications submitted to EIT Health InnoStars Awards are handled under confidentiality. Everybody that comes in contact with the applications during the review process is bound by confidentiality agreements.
Applicants retain full and exclusive ownership of their prior information and intellectual property rights. The organizer and their authorized representatives in the program undertake to ensure the confidentiality of the ideas and projects presented and developed throughout the Competition.