European Health Catapult 2018
Application deadline for European Health Catapult 2018 is April 27th 16.00 CET
For more information please click on the link HERE
If you are interested in submitting an application please contact: email@example.com
The European Health Catapult Business Plan Competition sources and accelerates 21 European start-ups in biotech, medtech and digital health. The start-ups get high-quality training in business plan modelling, deal negotiation and pitch training, as well as a facilitated access to top level investors. The competition passes through three stages: regional selection; training days and finalist’s selection; and the finals during the EIT Health Summit.
The European Health Catapult is a training and competition platform for start-ups or young SMEs in Medtech, Biotech and Digital Health. Besides the chance to win a total prize money at the EIT Health Summit, accepted companies will have the possibility to mature their business plan, negotiation and pitching skills as well as to learn from experts during training days with other startups from all over Europe.
The competition is composed of the following stages:
- Applications until the 27th of April 2018
- The highest ranked 12 teams will be invited for a two days long preparation program (June 28th-29th)
- 6 best start-ups (two in each category; MedTech, BioTech, DigitalHealth) will be selected at the regional final on the 30th of June
- Selected 6 start-ups/SME's will receive approx. Euro 10.000 smart money which must be used for traveling, mentoring and coaching, attending start-ups fairs
- Regionally selected start-up will be nominated to attend the European level semi finals (including pitch, business plan modelling and deal negotiation trainings)
- European final during the EIT Health Summit (December 4th-5th)
The objective of the competition is to involve start-ups in the EIT Health network of world leading medtech, biotech, pharma and IT companies and world class research organizations in health care. Integrate start-ups in the EIT Health Investors Network that unites international investors (VCs, Corporate VCs, Business Angel, and Crowd Investors) in order to boost business ideas.
The European Health Catapult will be open for SMEs (< 50 employees), spin-offs and start-ups (already incorporated) from all over the EIT Health community, that can submit applications for EIT Health European Health Catapult. The applied concepts have to face the societal challenges outlined in the EIT Health Business Plan.
Dates and grants may change
In case of questions you can contact local coordinators indicated in "Locations" menu.